Diversity in Tech Scholarship
Terms and Conditions
- This scholarship award covers tuition fees equivalent to 50% of total course fees at Coder Academy only.
- The scholarship is not transferable to other people or other educational institutions.
- The scholarship is not exchangeable for cash, and the scholarship winner is not entitled to any monetary refund under any circumstances.
- Complete Coder Academy’s entire enrolment process and provide all supporting documentation, including a signed Offer Letter.
- Agree to Coder Academy’s policies and procedures.
- Commence their course at the agreed-upon date and undertake a full-time subject load.
- Agree to participate in promotional activities as requested by Coder Academy for a period extending 6 months after the scholarship benefit period. These activities may include but are not limited to, attending events and student career fairs. Coder Academy will cover any costs to the scholarship winner for undertaking these promotional activities.