UNDERGRADUATE CERTIFICATE IN PROGRAMMING
Learn to create simple websites & applications!
100% Online - Virtual Classroom
|22 February, 2022||
|5 April, 2022||
|17 May, 2022||
Virtual class on Tuesday evenings, 7-9 pm (Sydney Time)
- INT1012 - Introduction to Web
- CMP1041 - Foundation Programming
- PRG1002 - Programming I
- CMP1042 - Information Systems
Students will undertake 2 terms. There are 2 subjects per term.
6 months (24 weeks). You will have a 2 hour virtual class each week and can expect to undertake an additional 12-16 hours of independent learning each week.
Undergraduate Certificate in Programming
Nationally recognised qualification:
Academy of Information Technology PRV12005
The tuition fees for this course are $9,990.
- Ezidebit Monthly Payments.
- Upfront payment.
Future of Work Program:
If you live in the areas listed below, you may be eligible for an exciting new opportunity under the Future of Work program which is supported by BHP and the Department of Education, Skills and Employment.
- Bowen Basin and Mackay in Queensland
- Upper Spencer and Roxby Downs Gulf in South Australia
- The Pilbara and Goldfields in Western Australia
- The Hunter Region in New South Wales.
Eligible students will need to provide evidence of enrolment in this course for commencement in an upcoming semester/session. Head to the Future of Work website at regionalfutureofwork.com
Student Services Policies
Please click here to refer to the Academy of Information Technology Student Services Policies on withdrawals, cancellations, refunds and FEE-HELP re-credit.
Entry requirements for domestic applicants:
- Completion of year 12 or equivalent; OR
- Certificate IV, Vet Diploma or Higher Education Diploma (completion); OR
- Completion of one year of full-time study in a degree course at a higher education provider; OR
- Admission via non-academic criteria may include demonstrated interest or experience in relevant fields of work. Students may be asked to demonstrate this through a short written piece, interview and/or portfolio.
Applicants are advised to begin this process well in advance of the intended start date to allow adequate time for the processing of documentation. Please contact Coder Academy’s Admissions Office at +61 2 8355 3822 or email firstname.lastname@example.org