WEB DEVELOPMENT BOOTCAMP
Diploma of Information Technology (Higher Education)
ACCELERATED (6 MTHS)
- INT1012 - Introduction to Web
- CMP1041 - Foundation Programming
- PRG1002 - Programming I
- CMP1042 - Information Systems
- PRG1048 - Database Systems
- PRG1010 - Discrete Mathematics
- PRG1006 - Programming II
- CMP1043 - Introduction to Software Engineering
|14 February, 2022||
6 Months | 35 hours per week
On-Campus - Sydney | Melbourne | Brisbane - 3 x days On-Campus | 2 x days Online
Virtual Classroom - Join 3 x on-campus days remotely via video and audio link + 2 x days online.
Higher Education Diploma of Information Technology
Nationally recognised qualification:
Academy of Information Technology (RTO: 90511, Registered Higher Education Provider: PRV12005). CRICOS 02155J
Domestic & International cost:
$20, 970 (Scholarships available)
- Ezidebit Monthly Payments.
- FEE-HELP Loans - More details regarding FEE-HELP tuition loans are available at studyassist.gov.au
Credit Transfer & Recognition of Prior Learning
Click here to refer to The Academy of Information Technology's RPL Policy
Student Services Policies
Please click here to refer to the Academy of Information Technology Student Services Policies on withdrawals, cancellations, refunds and FEE-HELP re-credit.
We provide comfortable classrooms, break out areas with kitchen facilities and high-speed wifi access at all of our campuses. Our courses are BYOD (bring your own device) and please ensure your computer is 2016 or later with at least 8G of RAM. You will have a better experience with a Mac or Linux but a Windows computer (Windows 10 or Windows 11) will also function appropriately. We will provide all software applications that are required throughout the course.
- All applicants must be aged 18 and above
- Successful completion of Australian Year 12 or equivalent
- Successful in-person or Skype interview with a Coder Academy’s Admissions Officer. Applicants are encouraged to prepare a portfolio for the admissions interview
- Alternative entry may be available in certain circumstances (e.g. you have completed relevant work experience/qualification prior to entry)
- Applicants may be required to undergo an Admissions Test prior to entry
In addition to the above, international applicants must also meet the following minimum language requirements:
- IELTS 5.5 (no band less than 5.0) or equivalent which has been completed within the last 12 months
- Compulsory overseas student health insurance (OSHC) may be purchased from Coder Academy & paid with the initial enrolment payment.
Applicants who do not meet the English requirements are still encouraged to apply. Depending on your English ability, we may request you undertake additional English studies prior to commencing your Diploma. Please be advised that the nature of the higher education Diploma of Information Technology (Bootcamp delivery mode) requires high levels of English competency.
International students can apply for Sydney and Melbourne campuses only.