Entain’s vision is to be the global leader in sports betting, gaming and interactive entertainment. They are creating exciting and trusted experiences for their customers and revolutionising the gaming space as they go.
Combining technology and entertainment to create ground-breaking and engaging products, Entain is home to a global family of more than 25 well-known brands - including Ladbrokes, Neds, Bookmaker.com.au and Betstar in the Australian market.
Entain has a charter of social responsibility and sustainability and has recently announced under the banner of EnTrain, a new global initiative aimed at increasing access to and diversity within technology. The goal is to positively impact the lives of over 1,000,000 people around the world, either directly or through their families and dependents, by 2030.
ABOUT CODER ACADEMY
Coder Academy is a quality private education college offering accelerated-learning bootcamps to help people transform careers at pace.
We are the original Australian-owned coding bootcamp. Our courses are designed to be intense; compressing qualifications that take up to 2 years or more into shorter periods of 6 or 10 months; without compromising learning outcomes.
What makes us unique is the way we bring together our expertise in education with industry leaders to design courses to fill skills gaps locally.
We can be highly responsive and agile, unlike traditional providers. This means we are always relevant in producing industry-ready graduates.
Meet The Entain Mentors
About The Scholarship
SUCCESSFUL STUDENTS WILL RECEIVE:
- Full fees ($20,970) covered by Entain for Coder Academy’s Diploma of IT, Web Development in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane.
- Mentorship and coaching from Entain senior technical experts throughout for the duration of your studies.
- Upon completion of the diploma, recipients will have the opportunity to take a 12-month graduate employment position, inclusive of a 3-month Entain Graduate program with Entain Australia.
- Laptop and Entain intern pack.
Past Scholarship Winners
Along with completing the online application forms, you are required to submit a themed portfolio of creative work that showcases your hobbies and interests, along with a brief written submission explaining why you aspire to become a coder. You may use any media of choice for your themed portfolio submission (e.g. an illustration, short film, animation, storyboard, comic book, app, photography, creative writing, etc). The theme for your portfolio submission will be stipulated in the application form.
All scholarship portfolios must be original works and created entirely by the scholarship applicant.
Check out some of our past winning submissions below.
Important Dates for 2022
|BOOTCAMP||INTAKE DATE||APPLICATIONS CLOSE||WINNERS ANNOUNCED|
|WEB DEVELOPMENT||14 FEB 2022||14 JAN 2022||7 FEB 2022|
|DATA SCIENCE||17 FEB 2022||17 JAN 2022||3 FEB 2022|
|CODE, CLOUD AND CYBER BOOTCAMP||19 MAY 2022||21 APRIL 2022||5 MAY 2022|
HOW TO APPLY
Before you begin the Entrain Scholarship process make sure you have completed a Coder Academy Web Dev Bootcamp Application form.
Our next Entrain Scholarship round will open in July 2022.
Prepare for the interview.
Applicants who pass the screening stage will be invited to attend an interview.
Scholarships awarded and recipients announced prior to intake date.
Be enrolled to study/about to commence studies in Coder Academy's Web Development Bootcamp (Accelerated).
- An interest in working in technology with the hope to improve your life and the lives of others.
- An Australian citizen (including dual citizens), a permanent resident of Australia, a permanent humanitarian visa holder, or a New Zealand citizen.
- No previous technology or tertiary qualifications required.
- Applicants must meet the Coder Academy application criteria and be accepted into the program.
- Be 18 years of age or older at the time of application.
- Preferably fall into one or more of the following groups:
- Identify as a woman, non-binary or transgender
- From a low-income background
- Experiencing financial hardship
- Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander, and/or First Nations peoples
- Previously held an immigrant or refugee status
- Identify as neuro-diverse
- A parent or caretaker re-entering the workforce
- Late or change of career path